- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- California State University, Fullerton, Bachelor of Arts
- Whittier Law School, Juris Doctor
Megan has spent more than 20 years focusing on employment law, with more than 15 years of experience in class and other representative actions. Beginning in law school, Megan found a passion for defending employees’ rights, and has kept that passion to this day.
After clerking for an employment law firm during law school, Megan joined a small employment law firm that represented individuals as well as representative actions including class actions, federal collective actions, and PAGA claims. After four years, she moved to a firm that specialized in defending insurance companies, resolving multiple class action claims by employees of insurance companies in her two years at that firm. In 2014, she moved to managing a firm that represents individuals with smaller claims, helping as many as 3000 individuals a year resolve their employment disputes. From 2016 to 2019, she again defended employers, this time trucking companies, against individual and class claims by employees and allegedly misclassified independent contractors, before returning to her prior management role.
Megan’s breadth of experience, representing both employees and employers, in cases ranging from seven figure class actions down to the smallest individual claims, has given her the ability to understand cases from all angles.