- Member, Los Angeles Paralegal Association
- Member, Beverly Hills Century City Legal Secretaries Association.
- Member, Legal Professionals, Incorporated
- Member, National Association of Legal Assistants
- West Los Angeles College, Paralegal Certificate
- California State University Dominguez Hills, Human Resources Management Certificate
- California State University Dominguez Hills, HR Business Partner Certificate
- California State University Long Beach, Employment Law Certificate
In her role as Director of Practice Support, Lorie brings more than 20 years of legal and administrative experience. In general, she is an expert in administrative procedures and all-around superhero in the field of practice management. She always approaches the aspects of her job with a positive, hard-working mindset, and is passionate about helping find solutions to any challenges.
Ms. Gutierrez began her legal career in 2013, assisting with unlawful detainers for a mid sized property management firm. She completed the paralegal studies program at West Los Angeles College in 2015. She was named Soroptimist Award Recipient of 2015, and is an active member of LAPA, BHCCLA, LPI and NALA.
When Ms. Gutierrez joined the firm in 2016, her natural administrative acumen found its home with the firm as her role progressively expanded to handle all aspects of the general management of the firm’s day-to-day activities. Ensuring the smooth operation of the firm with her robust knowledge of law office management and efficient handling of client inquiries, and timely access to lawyers, she has leaned into her role time and time again. With her knowledge of the complex California and federal employment laws, she understands the key fundamentals such as advocating for the rights of clients after defining the client’s interests and mapping a strategy for a successful outcome. She currently handles a diverse set of responsibilities including oversight of the development and implementation of firm practices, and managing the firm’s caseload, general procedures, human resources and accounting.