1. Students must be a U.S Citizen or a permanent resident.
2. Students must either be a law student or have completed at least one year of college or university and be currently enrolled.
Students must submit a 500-1,00 word essay on the topic of how they were impacted by an issue of workplace fairness.
You can be creative: this can be a reaction to a news story, a personal anecdote, or anything else.
What does workplace fairness mean to you in the context of a larger social and economic structure?
We are looking for creative and exciting ideas.
– Application Materials
1. Proof of enrollment at a college/university.
2. Unofficial copy of college transcript.
3. A PDF of the response to the essay prompt.
– Submission period
Between January 1st and February 15th of each year
– Submit to
– Scholarship amount
One time payment of $ 5,000 in the form of a check that will be mailed to the University/College of your choice.
Our Collegiate Scholarship Award is a one-time, monetary scholarship award that is to be used for academic purposes.
You can use it to pay for school tuition, room-and-board, or other school-related expenses.
Winners will be notified via email and if the awardee is unable to claim the monetary scholarship within 6 months for any reason, Melmed Law Group P.C. may award it to another candidate at its discretion.